Most generic software applications do not have the key features necessary to address specific business problems. Intergy’s custom software development targets the precise requirements of your business and produces features with the capability to outperform many generic software applications.
We are committed to using the best and latest technologies such as open source technology, .NET, PHP, Java, AJAX and XML to ensure that the delivered custom software solutions are secure, stable and scalable.
Intergy Consulting follows a specific software development methodology and oversees the full software lifecycle delivery process. Our custom software development has provided cost-effective IT solutions to companies within many industries including Finance, Transport, Health Care, Manufacturing, Logistics and Media.
CentiPlex’s custom software development services include:
- Custom application development
- Web application development
- Database application development
- Legacy application migration
- Application support and maintenance
safety net & build wealth
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News research
- HighVoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Industry Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Industry Research
- Pronounce – market analysis report “slices”